LIVING FAITH FELLOWSHIP
Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The Three-Month Tithe Challenge is a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on God’s promises in Malachi 3:10.
Here’s our commitment to you. If you tithe for three months (May, June & July) and don't see God's blessings in your life, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
I’m ready to be irrationally generous!
- I understand this form must be completed and received by Living Faith Fellowship prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period (May 1, 2020).
- I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing (faithfully/consistently) for the last six months.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by Living Faith Fellowship within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period (no later than August 31,2020).
- I understand my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand I must mark my online giving of tithes as “tithes” prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Living Faith Fellowship, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
By clicking the link below, you are agreeing to the terms and beginning the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Faith without works is dead!